Wojo Signs


    This is a broad term used to describe the things we apply to cars and trucks, fridges and cupboards, well, pretty much anything these days. These are generally what is known as CCV or computer cut vinyl. This is when you start with a large piece of colored vinyl and then a machine cuts what is required. Once finished, the material that is not required is stripped away leaving only the message or shapes that form the design. It then has a carrier film applied so it can be transferred to the surface the design was intended to be on. These range in size from very small to very big. Digital printers are now printing little stickers and then cutting them to shape.